Friday, October 17, 2014

Studio One Soul w Undercover


The original Jamaican mashup with nuff US 50s, 60s, 70s soul hits reworked by Studio One inna rocksteady and reggae style and fashion. As with a few of the recent Studio One posts, you get the killer b side where possible to dub it out! Cop it.

Devon Russell - Sexual Healing
Devon & Brentford Rockers - Sexual Healing Version
Claudette (Nana) McLean - Give Love Another Try
The Soul Defenders - Give Love Another Try Version
Jennifer Lara - Consider Me
Jennifer Lara - Consider Me Part 2
Otis Gayle - What You Won't Do For Love
Otis Gayle and The Brentford Rockers - What You Won't Version
B.B. Seaton - Proud As I Am
B.B. and Soundemension - Proud As I Am Pt.2
Dennis Brown - He Ain't Heavy
Dennis and The Brentford All Stars - He Ain't Heavy Version
Barry Brown - Give Love
Barry and The Sound Dimension - Give Love Version
Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around
Otis and The Sound Dimension - I'll Be Around Version
Tyrone Taylor - I Believe In Yesterday
Tyrone and Soundemension - Yesterday Version
The Heptones - I Shall Be Released
Heptones and The Sound Dimension - I Shall Be Released Version
The Sharks - How Could I Live
Sound Dimension - How Could I Live Pt.2
B.B. Seaton - It's A Sign
B.B. Seaton & Soundemension - It's A Version
Horace Andy - Just Don't Want To Be Lonely
Sound Dimension Band - Don't Want To Be Lonely (Ver.)
The Gaylads - Gaylads Medley Pt.1
The Gaylads - Gaylads Medley Pt.2
Jerry Jones - Compared To What
Jerry and The Sound Dimension - Compared Version
Jerry Jones - Still Water
Jerry Jones & Sound Dimension - Still Water Version
Norma White - I Want Your Love
Norma and The Brentford Disco Set - I Want Your Love Pt.2
Otis Gayle - Let Me Get To Know You
Jackie Mittoo - Totally Together
Lord Tanamo - Keep On Moving
The Minstrels - People Get Ready
Leroy Sibbles - Express Yourself
Norma Fraser - Respect
Richard Ace - Can't Get Enough
Leroy Sibbles - Groove Me
The Heptones - Message From A Black Man
Senior Soul - Is It Because I Am Black
Roy Richards and Soul Vendors - Summertime
Soulettes - King Street
Sound Dimension - Time is tight
King Stitt - Diana
Jackie Mittoo and The Brentford Rhythm Band - Deeper and Deeper
Winston Jarrett and The Righteous Flames - Born to Be Loved

No comments:

Post a Comment