Monday, November 1, 2010

More Fire w/ Undercover


Sweeet! Off on holiday next week to Melbourne, a much earned getaway with my young family I tell you. I have hooked up with Jesse I and the Chant Down crew and gonna be having a jam at their monthly reggae/dancehall night More Fire. Going down on Saturday 13th November at Mercat Cross Hotel Basement this party is gonna be hot! I thought I would pull together a likkle full spectrum reggae mix up in the house, a few old favourites and nuff new riddims feeling fresh to my ears...bound to hear a few of these come party time.


Mighty Asterix - Dub Murderer (Undercover Dubplate) (Hot Milk Riddim)

Gappy Ranks - Pumpkin Belly (54-46 Riddim)

Mavado & Wailing Souls - Wa Dem A Do (Al Fingers' Fire House Rock Remix)

Bruno Mars f/ Damian Marley - Liquor Store Blues

Mr Vegas f/ Shaggy & Josey Wales - Sweet Jamaica

Prince Fatty - Christopher Columbus (feat. Little Roy)

Gregory Isaacs - Inner City Lady (Inner City Lady Riddim)

Singer Blue - If A No Jah

Little John - 45 Special (Jam 4/Wobble Riddim)

General Levy - Choo Choo Train (Screw Dem Riddim)

Dubmatix f/ U Brown - Whatchya Gonna Do?

Capitol 1212 f/ Tenor Fly - Don Man Sound (J Star remix)

Burro Banton f/ Tony Curtis - Blaze It (Design Riddim)

Jboog - Coldest Zone (Hustlin' Riddim)

Spragga Benz f/ Nas - This Is the Way

Wyclef Jean f/ Barrington Levy - Delilah

Million Stylez - Move From On Yah

Capleton - Fed Up With The System (Love & Life Riddim)

Pressure - Watch Over My Soul (Ifficial Riddim)

Chezidek - Good Herbs (Christopher Columbus Riddim)

Spectacular - I Wish (Eyes On My Purpose Riddim)

Konshens & Tifa - Unda Fire (Numbers Riddim)

No comments:

Post a Comment