Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fresh Beets & Funky Treats w/ Undercover

So I've made up a little 5 cd set to take over to Melbourne next week so holla my way if I see ya. Check this sweet soul/funk/beets selection out. I'm loving these tunes right now.

Radio Citizen - Thema

Captn K - Swamp Groove

Bilal - Think It Over

Kev Brown - I'll be around (Miles Bonny Trumpet refix)

Aloe Blacc - Good Things

Andre 3000 - All Together Now (The Beatles Cover)

Raphael Saadiq - It's a Shame

Turn You Loose - Turn You Loose

Speedometer - Again and Again

Jack & Juke - Ain't Nobody

The Apples - In The Air

NATURAL SELF feat ELODIE RAMA - Midnight Sun (Jeremy Soles Moonstomp remix)

Reflection Eternal & Estelle - Midnight Hour

Ladi6 - 98 Til Now

MED feat ALOE BLACC/TALIB KWELI - Where I'm From (feat Aloe Blacc

Qwel & Maker - Down Dumbing (DJ Day Remix)

Suff Daddy - Konnopke

Buddy Sativa - Una Peripecia

Electric Wire Hustle - Again (Scratch 22 Remix)

Suff Daddy - 5 O'Clock Suff Feat. Miles Bonny.


No comments:

Post a Comment