Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rocksteady, Roots and Rockers w/ Undercover

More foundation Rocksteady, Roots and Rockers for ya! Pleanty of Tommy McCook and Dennis in here as always I'm feeling them. Some stuff of the recently re-issued Niney Te Observer compilation also. Enjoy!

The Skatalites - Confucius
Jackie Mittoo & The Soul Brothers - James Bond
Dennis Brown - You're No Good
Tommy McCook - Liquidator
Alton Ellis - La La Means I Love You
Phyllis Dillon - Perfidia
Tiger - Soul Of Africa
Errol Dunkley - Can't Love Another
The Conquerors - Won't You Come Home
Soul Vendor - Race Track
Tommy McCook & The Supersonics - Big, Bad & Bold
John Holt - Lady Love
Dennis Brown - Jah Can Do It
Tommy McCook & The Aggrovators - Roots Of Africa
Tommy McCook & Bobby Ellis - Blazing Horns (Pts 1 & 2)
Barry Brown - Maffia
Dennis Brown - Deliverance Will Come
Peter Broggs & Prince Far I - I & I The Chosen One
Gladiators - Looks Is Deceiving
The Heptones - Holy Mount Zion
I Roy - Jah Come Here
Don Carlos - Tribulation (Remix)
Frankie Paul - Concrete Jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment